Barringer & Barringer, Inc.Landscape Services is dedicated to employee development and empowerment. We are always interested in talking with potential team members. We do, however, want team members who endorse the same values that we deem important and vital to our success both professionally and personally. So, if you believe in:
- Teamwork – There is no superstar; the team wins
- Hustle – The urgency of time
- Results – Performing the task
- Integrity/transparency – Having no hidden agendas; being straight up
- Professionalism – Delivering service according to business and industry standards
- Service – Having a servant heart (attitude)
…then consider joining us Potential positions include:
- Crew member
- Crew foreman
- Crew manager
- Landscape design/sales
- Landscape foreman
Current Openings: APRIL 2019
NEW OPPORTUNITY APRIL 1st
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader. Call 704-335-3775 for more information
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member:
Maintenance Crew Member to service high-end commercial and residential clients.
Valid NC Driver’s License required. Two Years Experience with most landscape maintenance machines/equipment also required. Understanding of production standards/quality.
- Additional compensation available based on achieving team performance goals
- Health Insurance
- Uniform Plan
- Paid vacation after one year.
Email resume to email@example.com or call 704-335-3775.